Friday, March 11, 2011

Pray for Japan. Pray for Libya. How we can help!

Photo courtesy of www.hizb.org.uk


With a heavy heart, I just wanted to ask people to pray for Japan & Libya.  I was working on another post but just don't feel right about posting it today.  I can't get the images of the tsunami sweeping over the Japan like that out of my head.  I can't believe that Gadhafi and his army continue to bombard the city of Ras Lanuf with heavy artillery, air raids and rockets.  When does it end?




Here's what we can do now:



Lastly, if anyone is interested I am going to try to mobilize some people to have some sort of fundraiser so we as community can do our part in helping people in need.  Please email me if you are available to help.

Please pray for all people who may be suffering. 




2 comments:

  1. You so eloquently put into words what I could not. Thank you for bringing attention to both of these very worthy causes!

    And on a less serious note I just have to say how much I love the name of your blog. It is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Ameena. That means a lot coming from you. :) I truly honestly love your blog and your voice. I think you really capture what most people are thinking but are afraid to say. :)

    The name is a little cheesy, but it worked. :) Thank you for reading my blog. I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete